The Rage Thread

curser656

A thread used specifically to rage it out on your keyboard and feel better (hopefully). Don't worry, only the outrider will judge you. He's a dick.

I'll have a go.

Recently a doctor told me I have an ucler and that I should take some time off from any stressful activities I may do in order to help it heal faster. Me, being the good patient I am, obliged to this and took time off from my anime website. I thought I left it in the capable hands of my subordinates.

inb4rage:

It is now almost 2 am here, I have to get up in 5 hours to go to class and I'm sitting here re-adding all the *dancing* anime that's come out in the past 2 days because apparently people are too *dancing* retarded to understand what adding subtitles is. It's apparently a foreign *dancing* art to check a *dancing* tickbox. Thanks for helping my stress you *dance* heads.

I feel better. Next?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
The cunting general public won't stop milling around the *dancing* shop I work in. *dance* OFF.

Mukhtar

When it's really late at night and you feel like taking a piss, but your toilet has overflowed and you can't use the side as a backboard and then accidently wake up your parents because your lazy enough to not wanna sit down and piss like a civilized human being.