The Hunger Games

WhiteHawk

[SPOILER WARNING] Jordedit: Highlight below to see Spoiler.

[Its a good ending except for you knoww who dieing.... ]I read all book before the ending of 2010 and I have read each book 5 times I've been waiting for this movie so long. I read the first three books in 2 days that's how good they are.

Delpicy

Hunger Games = Twilight to me. Both completely overrated, both completely awful

EDIT: Plus, my forecast is that the movie will be terrible to all you fans who love the books. Harry Potter is like the one exception where the movies lived up to the books, and thats because its magic and they could just make up anytihng on the spot. God, the his dark materials trilogy by phil pullman (The Golden Compass) were the best books I've ever read, but that movie made me want to cry it was so bad. Sorry to be cynical, just tellin it like i see it

WhiteHawk

This movie will live up to the book trust me i have read what the author of the book said about the movie and she loved the movie.

MightySheep

Hunger Games = Twilight to me. Both completely overrated, both completely awful

EDIT: Plus, my forecast is that the movie will be terrible to all you fans who love the books. Harry Potter is like the one exception where the movies lived up to the books, and thats because its magic and they could just make up anytihng on the spot. God, the his dark materials trilogy by phil pullman (The Golden Compass) were the best books I've ever read, but that movie made me want to cry it was so bad. Sorry to be cynical, just tellin it like i see it
I've seen a crap load of random little bits of the movie for Hunger Games and frankly they all look pretty epic

Hunger games is nothing like twilight and is well deserving of its ratings because the books are epic

tbh the twilight books were also pretty good, the movies might have been a little over rated though but i still enjoyed them

I agree about the golden compass books though, they were awesome and the movie was a bit of a fail

Arch

Legions Developer
These will be the next series that I am going to read after I finish The Hobbit. Even though I still have quite a while before the movie is actually released.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Harry Potter is like the one exception where the movies lived up to the books, and thats because its magic and they could just make up anytihng on the spot.

lul, last movie was *chocolate cookies* and didn't stay true to the book whatsoever.

Propkid

The movie is gonna be like Twillight, all the little kids (and 'yo #1 fan hawk yo's) will be screaming all about it. The books weren't too bad, but well... youth fiction is youth fiction.

Oh and sheep, Twillight books sucked ass. Checked out when my sister was reading one of them: there is almost nothing but endless and idiotic dialogue in the book. Anyways good job on admitting that you read all of the Twillight saga.

Yo real books yo:
http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com...he-Best-Fantasy-Releases-of-2011/ba-p/1242340

WhiteHawk

The movie is gonna be like Twillight, all the little kids (and 'yo #1 fan hawk yo's) will be screaming all about it. The books weren't too bad, but well... youth fiction is youth fiction.

Oh and sheep, Twillight books sucked ass. Checked out when my sister was reading one of them: there is almost nothing but endless and idiotic dialogue in the book. Anyways good job on admitting that you read all of the Twillight saga.

Yo real books yo:
http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com...he-Best-Fantasy-Releases-of-2011/ba-p/1242340
I hate the Twilight Saga such bad books as well as movies The Hunger games isn't like Twilight even tho they are compared by a lot of idiots.....Just watchh the movie and then state your opinion...This thread is about people that read the books and are going to watch the movie or already watched the movie at the red carpet premier in los angeles.

HVanquish

On the topic of books, The Poisonwood Bible is my favorite book but it's definitely not the same type of literature as Rick Riordan and those guys :p