The commandments.

=THE_TROOPER=

Private Tester
1) Legions is CTF, if you don't know, anytime, where your flag is and where the enemy flag is, you're failing.

2) Legions is Teamplay, if something is missing in your team, LO LD FC or something else, it's your fault, you have to play that role.

3) Legions is fair, every time you win 10 -0 today, you deserve to lose 10 -0 tomorrow. Always balance the teams.

4) If your fc loses the flag in your base it's your fault, you should be there to help him

5) The team that doesn't attack in a standoff is miserably doomed to fail. Always.

6) Noobs are your responsibility, teach them how to play. You were a noob too.

7) There is no lucky shot. There is a good shot.

8) You have to respect other players if you want to be respected.

9) Look around, constantly, there's always a more important target. Both on offence and defence.

10) Doesn't matter your score, doesn't matter if you win or lose. what's important is playing good.

Dacil

win...and i'm still a noob, always will be in a way cause there's always something i can work on

A2

Spread the message! :
2m5cxus.jpg

Redvan

Private Tester
2) Legions is Teamplay, if something is missing in your team, LO LD FC or something else, it's your fault, you have to play that role.
"but i r pro capper. I dont know any other role"

about time the community started recognizing you cant only be good at one thing...

7) There is no lucky shot. There is a good shot.
Anything around 100m is getting into the "primarily luck" range. I shouldn't have to continue to repeat this...

=THE_TROOPER=

Private Tester
"but i r pro capper. I dont know any other role"

about time the community started recognizing you cant only be good at one thing...

Anything around 100m is getting into the "primarily luck" range. I shouldn't have to continue to repeat this...

just say n1 instead of lucky shot.

it's about behaviour not the shot itself.

Redvan

Private Tester
just say n1 instead of lucky shot.

it's about behaviour not the shot itself.
i concur, i just dont like people claiming to be awesome at long range shots with how much of a luck factor there is. Saying "there are only good shots" can cause people to think long range shots are somehow more than they actually are.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] Anything around 100m is getting into the "primarily luck" range. I shouldn't have to continue to repeat this...
And? Does this change anything? You're still dead. This "commandment" is aimed at the voice spamming *chocolate cookies* heads that have to say "Lucky shot!" thrice after each and every time they die. If I get MA'ed at a distance of 500m I go "Woohoo" and congratulate the one that got me, as it's a nice and rare thing to witness. Mentioning that it's purely luck each time this happens just poisons the atmosphere. I shouldn't have to continue to repeat this...

Redvan

Private Tester
And? Does this change anything? You're still dead. This "commandment" is aimed at the voice spamming *chocolate cookies* heads that have to say "Lucky shot!" thrice after each and every time they die. If I get MA'ed at a distance of 500m I go "Woohoo" and congratulate the one that got me, as it's a nice and rare thing to witness. Mentioning that it's purely luck each time this happens just poisons the atmosphere. I shouldn't have to continue to repeat this...

the problem is, I've seen many beginners get lucky shots, then think they're good. Once someone starts thinking that way, they're less open to learning. Of course, any time people are less open to learning, the game as a whole will suffer.

Trust me, I dont spam "Lucky shot" when I get hit by a long range shot. In fact, I haven't seen many people do that. There are select few that do that.

I'm just here to keep peoples heads out of the clouds.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] Trust me, I dont spam "Lucky shot" when I get hit by a long range shot. In fact, I haven't seen many people do that. There are select few that do that. [...]
Aye, didn't want to imply that you are one of them. And yes, there are not too many of those. But this behaviour spreads. And it's about as pleasant as the plague.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Remove that QC then. :3

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
these rules are win. when there is a negative atmosphere the game loses part of what makes it fun. i know for a fact that i play many times better when im in a good mood.

i like A2's idea :)