Team made gamemodes

HellzHere

Before IA shutdown, the community team currently working on legions overdrive released servers with additional game modes. These servers were Nanu-Nanu etc. They had game modes such as that rabbit race thing, where the guy would get the flag and rabbit across the whole map.

Will these gamemodes be available in the initial release?

How it Works on CoD

2 Deams
One Offense and One Defense except instead of a Bomb its a flag and the offense has to Cap and the Defense... Well has to Defend

Ewrath

Rabbit should definitely come back. I mean, I practiced so much and got so good that I beat Disci when he was playing in USA Server with less than 200 ping.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Team Deathmatch, CTF, Deathmatch, Rabbit, Platform Ninjas (LOL), and if they are upto it Vehicle CTF - UT3 Style :p

I WISH

Team Deathmatch, CTF, Deathmatch, Rabbit, Platform Ninjas (LOL), and if they are upto it Vehicle CTF - UT3 Style :p

I WISH
I lolled at the platform ninjas.
(if it's what i remember it to be... but i'm not too sure anymore)

we have to have flag basketball again :D.
"get past the enemy defenders and throw the flag into the centre of the sniper tower" :D

Darklord

Private Tester
It was bugspray (the team lead) who made the rabbit mod, iirc, so....ya. Probably a safe bet at least that one will be back, eventually.

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
It won't be read for first release but we plan to add more gamemodes like those, after we make sure our basics are finished and (relatively) bug free.