T1 style IFF's por favor!

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
I've always wanted those arrow iff's from T1, but due to, possibly(sp?), coding, the biggest ull get is the arrow we have.

rock

We need someone to write a script to make the held flag IFF is the same as the other IFFs app made but a different color like purple/pink/blue so they offer the same clean IFF but still distinguishing the flag carrier from others easily.

rock

I simply want an option other than the default flag image on a carrier. Not anything to augment gameplay at all. Personally, I would like to have the flag carrier have no different IFF than any other enemy or friendly but have it be a different color.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Look at Legions IFFs, they are triangles, now look at the video, notice the IFFs are long arrows.

When using paint.net to modify the IFF, no matter how high you make it, the IFF remains the same height. (so a tall skinny arrow is actually a short, small, bearly visable one) is it possible to modify the IFF sizes to allow for large/tall IFFs?

As far as I can tell, the relevant info is in the gameHud.gui file.
Now, whether there's a way to write a script that'll change the values without actually editing the file idk, but you can possibly just edit the numbers in there.