T-shirt ideas? Self Advertizing

w00tyou

Making t shirts is not that expensive. So if you really wanted to advertize Legions you should wear one. I hope i can get a non profit T shirt drive and mail them to you guys. First were gonna need some graphics. Bear with me its just an idea.

Dacil

lol ironically I just made a t-shirt design for one of my classes, i think the idea is cool

if i got an IA of any IA game T-shirt i would wear it for the rest of my life
i would be all like: oh, hey! Look at my cool shirt! U know what this is? Its just the coolest and best game/game site ever, and im wearing this shirt in loving memory of it biayitch! Fudge yeah!

Well I think we Should find out for sure if they cant sell shirts. it would for sure help fund their project, and look way cool at the same time. its too bad about your shirt Chi-Ro

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
To be fair I already have one signed by all the old Legions Devs, but it's too big to actually wear. So I could see buying one to help fund and/or advertise OD.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Go and get some muscles until you fit in (fat might work too). ;)

Guys, as long as you don't make any money with it, you can go and print on your shirt whatever you want!

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Go and get some muscles until you fit in (fat might work too). ;)

Muscles aren't going to make me go from a small/medium to a large, and I can't get fat.

Guys, as long as you don't make any money with it, you can go and print on your shirt whatever you want!

Mmhmmmm, but I want the original shirt design, and I don't want to remake it myself... I've been meaning to look into who made that and if there's any way to get a hold of it still.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Would be an awesome idea!
Also, could pay a bit extra to get your own personalised username on the back of the shirt! So, we can be identified. :)
Just throwing an idea out there! :)
Good luck with the graphics, etc.

well I am having some interesting results with my design... not what I expected. unfortunately IDK how im going to pay for mine... just another item on my x-mas list

im trying to find a way to get the sword from the legions logo and get it on both sides of my username on the back of my shirt, but im not a paint wizard.. amateur for the WIN!

images
this little sword Right here

Dacil

if only this idea came sooner....i couldn't been like, here's my design professor!!!!.........."what...is that building awareness of...???"..... LEGIONS OF COURSE...psah *walks away proudly*...if only

and yeah since they can't make money off anything just design one for yourself and then show us all!!

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
and yeah since they can't make money off anything just design one for yourself and then show us all!!

This only means they can't sell them to us for profit. There's nothing stopping them from making T-Shirts just by popular demand or for advertisement and selling them at the price they cost to make. Personally I like that idea the best. ;)