T:A, who's playing?

Redvan

Private Tester
Post here if you will be playing when Closed Beta starts. Please include your probable ign too.

I'll be Redvan most likely. If you couldn't guess.

Don't waste my thread space with dumb *chocolate cookies* like "I think T:A is gay". This thread is just so we can see who all is playing.

Legions - Tribes
3lionz - Threelionz
Redvan - Redvan
Fissurez- Fissurez
Ucantry2run - Ucantry2run
Nereas - Nereas
Fixious- Fixious
ContingencyPl4n - BaSe (?)
Apcizzle - apcizzle
Application-1 - ApplicationOne
Greaper - Greaper
Noober - Noober
Fireblasto - *Fireblasto*

Disci

Old man
Gonna be fun to see what all the people who started with Legions gonna think about the floaty Tribes game. Also, probably not gonna touch the game. OH I FAILED AT THIS GAME, SORRY REDVAN!

Nereas

i don't need to pay for it so... you can guess it ;)
ingame nick is going to be the one i use here too.

Siantlark

T:A Is Gayxors. Trolololol.

But seriously I'll get it when it releases. Don't feel like paying just to get into a ya'know... F2P game.

Fixious

Test Lead
There's an in-game friends list and you can join their matches (but I've never gotten it to work).

Fixious

Test Lead
Because you need friends to use that feature. Hohohohoho!
131326635692.jpg

Redvan

Private Tester
I'll play when the game is actually released, imo, its not worth spending 30 dollars to play a game that is going to be free.
good for you.

Keep this thread to NAMES OF WHO IS PLAYING THE CLOSED BETA please.

Some mod plz clean. Except for the exchange where fixious couldn't get the friends list to work, and seymour came in with the save. That is worthy of staying.

discord

Private Tester
What is this *Tribes: Ass-End* that you speak of without the craptastic overdrive crutch? I shall see you there. Also, <3 discfu. I'm getting it back and those wonky angles are all making sense again. Longest was something around 400m so far on a guy who had just grabbed (chain grab) while I was in mid-field from the previous return. Nailed it!

Also, ucan is sobad. sobad. sososososobad.