Download Sync

Arch

Legions Developer
Title.gif
This is my newest HUD named Sync.​
Currently, it is just the bottom frame and a FlagHud display. I still have quite a bit of work to do on it. So if you don't mind having to go in and manually move things (clock, speed display, ammo displays) to where you want, go for it. Otherwise, you can wait until I am finished with the project to try it out.​
You can download it here: Download
By default, the FlagHud frame/display is anchored at the top. If you want to move it open up Sync_2.cs and scroll down until you find this.​
Code:
//////////////
//
// NEW STUFF!!!! 
//
//////////////

function NewFlagHud()
{
    new GuiControlProfile(FlagHudTextProf)
    {    
        fontType = $Pref::Gui::DefaultBoldFont;
        fontSize = $Pref::Gui::SmallFontSize;
        border = 0;
        fontColor = $Pref::Gui::TextColor;
        tab = false;
        canKeyFocus = false;
    };

new GuiBitmapCtrl(FlagHud)
    {
        bitmap = "mods/autoexec/Sync/bg_2.png";
        isContainer = "1";
        modal = "false";
        profile = "TranslucentBackgroundProfile3";
        horizSizing = "center";
        vertSizing = "bottom";
        position = "0 15";
        extent = "600 25";

Under GuiBitmapCtrl(FlagHud) change the Y value of position = "0 15"; to something higher. For example, my resolution is 1366x768, so I use 680 as the Y value.​
A Few Screenshots
S1.png
S2.png
S3.png
Suggestions Are Welcomed.

Vox

This is a sick hud.
I'd think maybe a multicolored health bar like the original health bar and blue bar for energy would be nicer then the current colors but thats just my opinion.

Arch

Legions Developer
I'd think maybe a multicolored health bar like the original health bar and blue bar for energy would be nicer then the current colors but thats just my opinion.
I did have it blue. I didn't like it much because it just melded with the blue of the rest of it and was hard to find at some points. Multicolored health bar could be nice. I'll try that out.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Actually, based on what Triad just said in another thread, it *should* be possible to dynamically change the color of the healthbar, even have things flash when low.

Belberith

Legions Developer
I think the remaining game time should be displayed, and could be neatly and unobtrusively incorporated into the HUD between the Alpha and Beta scores.

Arch

Legions Developer
I think the remaining game time should be displayed, and could be neatly and unobtrusively incorporated into the HUD between the Alpha and Beta scores.
I made it display when you open up the escape menu and disappear when you close it. I will release it eventually.

Belberith

Legions Developer
I made it display when you open up the escape menu and disappear when you close it. I will release it eventually.
Oh ok. Personally I'd rather glance somewhere on the screen to get the time. Don't get me wrong though, it still looks awesome!