Suggestions

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Hey guys, me and the people who used to organise 'DropDeadDubstep Radio' wanted to start up again, ever since dubstep.net came to us asking for the DJs who mixed with us to go on their radio we kind of just started waiting on them. Which was a very long time ago, anyway the idea of this thread is to get some fresh ideas into the radio. Since we are all pretty heavy dubheads we would like an idea of what you guys would like to see or what would entice you into listening.

And another thing, I have been throwing concepts of the logo and what it might look like so here's one:
3d2.png

Thanks for reading!

57thEnryu

3D.fm, is that official? I like the sound of D^3 (or D-Cubed) better, might make a cooler radio station logo.

Like what are you going for, like hardcore dubstep, or kinda mellower wub-wub dubstep? Cuz if ur going for hardcore, a darker more contrasting logo would look better (say like red lettering and black background). Otherwise your current logo looks nice.

wait a sec...oh great, now I feel like this guy:
music-fails-music-fails-dubstep-intervention.png

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
3D.fm, is that official? I like the sound of D^3 (or D-Cubed) better, might make a cooler radio station logo.

Like what are you going for, like hardcore dubstep, or kinda mellower wub-wub dubstep? Cuz if ur going for hardcore, a darker more contrasting logo would look better (say like red lettering and black background). Otherwise your current logo looks nice.
We wanted to branch further out to EDM, so we didn't want to JUST play dubstep because that bored the listeners.

The original idea was red and black but: dubstep.net

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
3dm.png

Tiny revision, 3d.fm is taken.
Dropdeaddubstep.com -> ddd.fm -> 3d.fm -> 3DM.fm

The lines on the 3 are supposed to be like 'signal' lines.

Propkid

Dubstep is losing mainstream popularity.

EDM?
Don't play Avicii, play people from Mau5trap and OWLSA labels. Also don't forget Bingo Players, Mord Fustang, Madeon, maybe Hypster for variation, Wolfgang Gartner.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Dubstep is losing mainstream popularity.

EDM?
Don't play Avicii, play people from Mau5trap and OWLSA labels. Also don't forget Bingo Players, Mord Fustang, Madeon, maybe Hypster for variation, Wolfgang Gartner.
Don't worry.. we know.

Application-1

test bester
Every week 1 hour of drum and bass and 1 hour of liquid another day would have me listening to it for 2 hours a week.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I want 24/7 S Club 7 remixes.
But for serious, I know nothing of dubstep, but when this gets going let me know! I'll tune in!

57thEnryu

am I the only one who finds it odd that the titles are in English and everything else is....some other language......consistency is golden man.