Redone for small maps, didn't include maps that tend to kill the server:

Nivosus - 0 to 10 players - 2
Sleepwalker - 0 to 10 players - 3
Frostbyte - 0 to 16 players - 7
Gorge - 4 to 14 players - 1
Elegiac - 4 to 14 players - 5
Zenith - 14 to 16 players - 3.5
Fallout - 14 to 16 players - 3.5

Re-included Gorge in a minimum amount because I am sure people still want to see the map, albeit not as often as it came up.

Noober

if map vote will be implemented i think that people will play only frostbyte, elegiac, fallout, zenith and simply forget other maps...
But a nice idea it's to include map voting in only one server (ex. public test) and see how the community feel with it... also kick options are nice for some *dancing* and laming team killer.

if map vote will be implemented i think that people will play only frostbyte, elegiac, fallout, zenith and simply forget other maps...
But a nice idea it's to include map voting in only one server (ex. public test) and see how the community feel with it... also kick options are nice for some *dancing* and laming team killer.
They are working on map voting. it's not just a matter of turning it on, the code must be written first.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Nivosus - 0 to 14 players - 3
Moonshine - 0 to 14 players - 1
Sleepwalker - 4 to 16 players - 3
Stygain - 6 to 16 players - 1
Frostbyte - 0 to max players - 10
Elegiac - 0 to max players - 6
Gorge - 12 to max players - 3
Zenith - 12 to max players - 8
Fallout - 14 to max players - 5
Core - max players - 1
Just my take on it.

Fixed.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Nivosus - 0 to 14 players - 3,5
Moonshine - 0 to 14 players - 2
Sleepwalker - 4 to 16 players - 2
Stygain - 6 to 16 players - 2
Frostbyte - 0 to max players - 9
Elegiac - 0 to max players - 4
Zenith - 12 to max players - 6
Core - 14 to max players - 1,5
Forgotten- 14 to max players -1,5

If anyone feels inspired, give a shout! if we still have some argues about it, ill build up a pool for voting

~and too all those that want votemap: you really want to play Stygian until they implement it?

rrosvo

Small maps:
Nivosus - 0 to 10 players - 1
Moonshine - 0 to 10 players - 0,5
Sleepwalker - 0 to 14 players - 1
Stygian - 0 to 14 players - 1
Frostbyte - 0 to 14 - 1,5
Elegiac - 0 to 14 - 1

Large maps:
Gorge - 10 to 16 - 1
Fallout - 10 to 16 - 1
Forgotten - 10 to 16 - 1
Mirage - 10 to 16 -1
(Boring maps: )
Zenith - 12 to 16 - 0,5
Core - 12 to 16 - 0,5

:{D

bethal

again a moan about this map :D 2 questions to the devs/IA

1. is it random?
2. your not honestly thinking about letting a migority vote choose what our map rotation is going to be are you? :confused:

if it is random, boo hoo you got unlucky with your unlucky map came up, learn the map why don't you :p if it isn't then make it. or just make a single rotation of all the maps for both small and large so it's always even.

please do not kick a map because "some" people don't like it. please don't make one map come up lodes and I miss my loved core/Stygian/gorge and sleepwalker :( it's unfair to say the least. secondly if you seriously are thinking about it, have a real vote and lower just the one by a quarter that is hated. don't boost one and make it all wobberly with map choice. I'm sick of frostbyte :mad: seriously the day every other map is frostbyte I'm ganna rabbit rage!!!

as for the countings of members on maps sounds like you wanna make a 3rd section??? medium severs??? cos you don't wanna kick people after a game because the next map doesn't allow that many members.

small: 6v6 - moonshine
nivosus
frostbyte
stygian

medium: 8v8 - fallout
zenith
sleepwalker???
gorge
Elegiac

large: 10v10 - blade run
mirage
forgotten
core???
?????

they are just an idea and I hope I didn't miss one. the ??? are the ones I'm unsure tbh, the question mark answer is I'm sure I remember another massive map back in IA times. it was dark-ish and the 2 bases were connected with some like hard cable stuff that you could run along if you felt nooby lol or is that another one xD

Abandoned

Ok, just RIGHT now we had a good game on Nivosus, very very fun. When that round ended Stygian pops up. There were 14 people in that server, now its cleared out. Please get rid of Stygian, it's NO fun for the legions community..

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Nivosus - 0 to 14 players - 3
Moonshine - 0 to 14 players - 1
Sleepwalker - 4 to 16 players - 3
Stygain - 6 to 16 players - 2
Frostbyte - 0 to max players - 10
Elegiac - 0 to max players - 6
Zenith - 12 to max players - 8
Core - max players - 1
Bladerun - max players - 1
Mirage - max players - 1

Just my take on it.
Do you think that giving Frost and Zenith those high of weights won't make people sick of those maps eventually too? I have that issue with frost. I find it to be a great map, but if THAT is the map showing up every other time, I'm going to get sick of it, and so are other people. Ice cream is great, but you don't want it for every meal or else it loses your magic, and you start feeling a little ill due to lack of balance.

ocarina_boy

Stygian is a *chocolate cookies* map take it out completely. No one likes it. Any map rotation that has it, replace it with a double frosty, nivo or zenith, no one will complain and everyones happy. In the Asian servers(whenever there's people actually in them), when the map comes up, we either cap it out, or leave and join another server.

Just get rid of it, ffs. No one will miss it. COME ON.

Disci

Old man
You fail, oca, I love it. Why wouldn't I? It plays perfectly and llamas are easy to kill. There might be problems with how people play it, but that's hardly a reason to get rid of the map. Too often I see people say, "it's a shitty map because I don't know any routes and ezpz front spammy routes are doomed vs good defender". Now everyone wonder why this community dislikes it...

ocarina_boy

...It plays perfectly...

340x.png

Propkid

It's a good map but I see it WAY too often.
It actually does us all some good. It is the reason why late night PUBs end; nobody can be bothered to cap out anymore.

Disci

Old man

Explain why it doesn't? It does require more from the team but isn't that how all the maps work? What is the reason this particular map sucks compaired to for example moonshine, nivosus, frostbyte and zenith?

Both sides has equally good caproutes which are pretty damn fast to start and finish. Defenders can see incoming cappers if they are aware. Front OD spammy *chocolate cookies* routes are not as effective as on most maps(which tbh are unfortunately way too effective on most maps), starting the chase route is very easy and you can obtain huge speed fast and with next to no effort and during standoffs holding the flag is very interesting since you have many options to go when you get overwhelmed by O. Double HoF is an issue, but then again on each map double HoF sucks ass thanks to iOD. On this map it's very easy to distract them when you can spam the stand from a far with mortars and kill those pesky sents. People going in the tunnels with sent loadout and having another one covering him is a problem but this is just bad mannered and is considered banned tactic. Btw I didn't make that rule, but have witnessed on IRC how admins handle these situations.