Stuff you don't do in PUGs

Application-1

test bester
Reminds me that you do not RJ+OD if you are going to cap,in pubs it may work but it will end up in you being critical, wich is a easy target for chasers.

Disci

Old man
-WM_strip_2004-04-16.gif

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
Holding your mic down so everyone can hear the domestic disturbance happening in the background of your house. *cough* mabel *cough*

Homingun

Playing out of position because you know better. If you lose the game, the captain won't know if it was due to you playing out of position or if it was a bad strategy. Usually, captains like to believe that it was due to you playing off position and use the same failing strategies over and over again.

yami

Private Tester
i don't know how much others experience this but it happens a lot more in pick ups and is a pet peeve of mine: make sure you don't run into your dang teammates. especially in frost where both cappers and lo often times use the same bowl over and over to start their routes, you need to be careful to give your teammate his space so you don't accidentally body block him and leave him hurt and deadstopped in your wake (not to mention ticked off). the beginning of the game on frost (beta i think?) is notorious for these kinds of mistakes, where you might have as much as 4 people using the same exact hills at roughly the same time.
on the same lines you need to be conscious of your surroundings when you are rocket jumping or hand nade boosting. this seems to happen a lot on zenith where people usually rocket jump off of the hills in front of each base when they are in a hurry. it's a good way to slow down and hurt not only your teammate but your team's offensive power.

i don't know how much others experience this but it happens a lot more in pick ups and is a pet peeve of mine: make sure you don't run into your dang teammates. especially in frost where both cappers and lo often times use the same bowl over and over to start their routes, you need to be careful to give your teammate his space so you don't accidentally body block him and leave him hurt and deadstopped in your wake (not to mention ticked off). the beginning of the game on frost (beta i think?) is notorious for these kinds of mistakes, where you might have as much as 4 people using the same exact hills at roughly the same time.
on the same lines you need to be conscious of your surroundings when you are rocket jumping or hand nade boosting. this seems to happen a lot on zenith where people usually rocket jump off of the hills in front of each base when they are in a hurry. it's a good way to slow down and hurt not only your teammate but your team's offensive power.
you know how many times i've been rocked jumped over OMG these are some crazy people :p