Download Streamline HUD

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Very nice work. Come classic Photoshop tropes, true, but cleanly and effectively executed. Well done, bud!

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I just downloaded them and used them, and while the feel is definitely nifty, the contrast between the filled and emptied bars is, in my opinion, far too low to be usable with a quick flick of the eye. While coloration is certainly a matter of personal preference, contrast is something else entirely, and the dark blue / dark green against black can be very hard to see. Perhaps if you hollowed out the emptied bars, or gave them a slight transparency down the middle?

That said, though, they're very pretty. =)

Noufy

Nice work, but the bars are way too dark, as Daphinicus said. It sometimes is difficult to measure your energy level quickly, for example during a shootout.

Jazcash

Increased the contrast and brightness a bit. Let me know what you think. If they're still too hard to make out, I could perhaps change the empty images, make the bars bigger or perhaps drop them to centre screen, although, that would probably only work for the resolution I'm working on.

EnergyFill.png

HealthFill.png

Noufy

Gewd, it is quite easier right now. Please try to make the health and energy symbols a bit brighter too.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Agreed, the symbols could use some brightening as well.

And yeah, while I'm fairly certain it's possible to create health/energy bars at the center of the screen, right now they're anchored at the top of the screen, which means you'd need an image a little over half the height of your monitor's resolution. That can vary quite a bit.

I'd be interested to see whether Mabel and Co. could figure out a solution that would allow us to manually modify the placement of HUD components: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/increasing-ui-customizability.696/. Here's hoping!