Steam summersale

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Might finally get Skyrim, other than I'd recommend Hard Reset as a new free DLC came out for it yesterday, other than that, nothing really. Not like I have the cash atm anyway.

*zing edit*

Actually I want rayman origins, childhood memories of the first one just came back to me.

Armageddon

Teapot
Might finally get Skyrim, other than I'd recommend Hard Reset as a new free DLC came out for it yesterday, other than that, nothing really. Not like I have the cash atm anyway.

*zing edit*

Actually I want rayman origins, childhood memories of the first one just came back to me.
You don't have Skyrim yet? You need to seriously reevaluate your life choices.

Application-1

test bester
Darksiders is 75% off wich makes it 5 euros over here. Offer last 5 more hours. Get it if you have not already. And I just bought star wars the force unleashed 2 for 75% off.

And alice madness returns is 50% off. I won't buy anymore games. I think, I hope.

k e v i n

Private Tester
Darksiders is 75% off wich makes it 5 euros over here. Offer last 5 more hours. Get it if you have not already. And I just bought star wars the force unleashed 2 for 75% off.

And alice madness returns is 50% off. I won't buy anymore games. I think, I hope.
i got force unleashed 2 for xbox, and i thought it was gonna be like the other star wars game, making me spend hours trying to complete....but i was sadly mistaken, i regret buying it, only took me 2 days to beat :(

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Bought Saints Row 3
Interested in getting Dead Island, anyone wanna get it with me? 4 player co-op ($10)

Shisk

I bought Darksiders just around 2 months ago in a shop (actually it was cheaper as it is now in steam) :/

I just got some dlc's for Space Marine and Alice