Speak for yourself (Goodbye Shaun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synista

Well, I just saw Shauns thread, and people need to stop saying WE and start saying I, too many people always say 'We' as if they're speaking on behalf of the community, I bet half of the things you say 'We' want, most people disagree with.

Plus, I didn't get to say Goodbye to my good old pal Shaun.
He's a nice guy but obviously he's having trouble with how people play In-Game and had a rant on the forums or he could possibly be having real life problem and you guys all say rubbish to him without knowing WHY he is so angry!
You can't kill a guy for that, he's short tempered and we're all different in the way we react.

I'm thinking of leaving this community and game too, because It's true there are loads of idiots on the forums and In-Game. I'm also finding PuGs boring now, which is kind of a sad thing to happen but O well.

If I suddenly disappear, you would know why.

But for now, I'll miss ya Shaun!

Dacil

ah i saw it too, and just as i was suggesting it be deleted it was...people need to understand you can't react to anger with anger, it doesn't help the situation...so when someone has a rant next at least have the decency to not make fun of them, people go through a lot of crap in real life and there needs to be more understanding here despite how they may treat you in their anger or how stupid they come across...if they keep taking stabs at you when you're trying to help, just walk away or be silent...this is what im starting to do

its sad to see people go permanently, if you decide to leave pugs vybez so be it but please reconsider staying to play for fun

edit: sorry meant lock* not delete

ocarina_boy

The internet cyberculture is swarming with people who are constantly in sarcastic, idiotic childish humour mode. They are safe behind their precious computer and humour themselves and their buddies by being immature without any conscience. You'll find it almost impossible to talk seriously with them without them saying something like...
Vybez, It's forum policy that you can't be drunk while posting. Sorry :p

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Locking this thread before it gets out of control. Seymour leaves the forum for a bit to visit family, and comes back to fighting!

Status
Not open for further replies.