Download Southpark Voice Pack Is COMPLETE!

godofgames

South Park Voice Pack modifies your voice to sound like the characters from south park.

Idea suggested by GundamExia00

Download

Files already set to read-only, just extract to "Legions Overdrive" folder.

Can be used with original scripts, and with RockeyRex's Tribes Voice Pack, just remember to set your quick chat to sarge, which can be done in the options menu, or, if using RockeyRex's script, can be changed in the prefs.cs file under: $Pref::Custom::QuickChatVoice = "(which ever voice you are using)"; which can be found in the folder: live-> legions-> preferances. Open this with wordpad.

I will soon have a preview, so until then, enjoy!

Edit: If you do not want to overwrite the sarge voice, click HERE for snakey overwrite, or HERE for cyborg overwrite. extract to the same place. Thanks to U8er.

I may also create another separate script if this pack becomes popular enough.

Now up to 130 downloads! (It's been a while since I last checked)

A2

Is the text that appears on the chat-box changed as well? Because I'd love it like that.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Doable. But it's work. =)

Naturally it would be rather easy to do if you have the sarge voice's script file.
However I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to share such a thing, so you'll have to create one from scratch yourself. Just use one of the files in the T2 pack as a reference.

Not to mention you can just make it a separate voice from the sarge with that.

godofgames

Is the text that appears on the chat-box changed as well? Because I'd love it like that.

No it is not. I'd have to create a separate script, which I won't be able to do until I come back from vacation, and since I have no previous experience with scripting, it would take me a while. Just finding, editing, converting, testing and uploading the files took me about 12 hours, not to mention finding the programs to edit these files... but this is my first Voice Pack, so I guess that's kind of normal.

A2

No it is not. I'd have to create a separate script, which I won't be able to do until I come back from vacation, and since I have no previous experience with scripting, it would take me a while. Just finding, editing, converting, testing and uploading the files took me about 12 hours, not to mention finding the programs to edit these files... but this is my first Voice Pack, so I guess that's kind of normal.
It's all good buddy. Thanks anyways. :)