So... are you guys for real?

sh4rkb1t3

Web hosting and a few deds don't cost THAT much... so a couple thousand players and a few compliance techniques would likely bring in enough money to keep it all running.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I would certainly donate, but yes, I don't think the devs would make this site and the forums and stuff if they weren't completely serious about bringing legions back.

theGOAT

Thanks developers, doing all this for free, and even putting money of your pockets to make this game a reality,
you all rock

MJ1284

Web hosting and a few deds don't cost THAT much... so a couple thousand players and a few compliance techniques would likely bring in enough money to keep it all running.

I think so too, I'd guess that the monthly upkeep will be around 100-150 $. Shouldn't be that hard to come up with such money, 10$/member shouldn't put a dent on anybodys monthly budjet.

up_ur_guts

well no matter whats happens here now at least that things are showing signs of goodness, i gave up checking in on the old site around august time and only found this link yesterday, good luck to all the team that are putting the work in and hope to be playing again soon, just hope the idiots from the old forums dont start there banging on about how long will things take,

Redvan

Private Tester
well no matter whats happens here now at least that things are showing signs of goodness, i gave up checking in on the old site around august time and only found this link yesterday, good luck to all the team that are putting the work in and hope to be playing again soon, just hope the idiots from the old forums dont start there banging on about how long will things take,

I don't think it'll take nearly as long, seeing as they're actually working on it rather than just... not working on it.

Moaty

I think so too, I'd guess that the monthly upkeep will be around 100-150 $. Shouldn't be that hard to come up with such money, 10$/member shouldn't put a dent on anybodys monthly budjet.
Even $1 per month per member would be more than sufficient.

Mahidhar

Unless, Legions becomes a really awesome game to play, I don't see those two thousand players, or their donations. Maybe two hundred donors.

Mots0311

What if IA did put the time and resources in Legions first before the other games? Would it draw the necessary amount of players to be profitable? Would the game grow in popularity? I think so if the developers had the backing and freedom to do what's necessary to go big.

Redvan

Private Tester
The community has reached 369, and the people on this community are people who are going to play Legions as soon as they can.
mmmm... but how many are really active... that is the question.

No doubt, once people have a game to play, there will be more. And really, I really hope we can reach thousands. But that's a ways off to say the least :)

Fahrenheit451

Legions Developer
Please note that the '360 people' you're referring to are people who are interested enough in the game to frequent forums for the game while its not even released. I don't know about you but that sounds pretty promising to me.

I'm sure with the right combination of things, we'll be able to launch a successful, self-sustaining fun game to play.

As a sidenote, we're really making it a point to reach out in ways that IA wasn't strong with. We want to interface with you guys, we like discussion between development and community. Don't be so quick to assume we're prone to the same faults as the old guard :)

Remember that you all are the fuel for this project. Keep up the support, we'll keep up the work.
Symbiosis right? :p

Fixious

Test Lead
And who knows. A few websites might write about the game, it's history with IA and such. That'll definitely bring in more players, too. That, along with word-of-mouth is really the only 'advertising' Legions will get. The devs can't really afford a proper advertising plan.