Sneak Peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Legions Developer
Here's a new HUD I've been working on for a few weeks now. On and off of course.
One.png

Two.png

Still working on skinning the warp icon/bar and skinning the scoreboard bg and buttons. Should be released in the near future.

Scoreboard:
Scoreboard.bmp

57thEnryu

damn, not the first with as loadout menu...
here what im working on, still need to add text and buttons.....:
LoadoutBG.png

Arch

Legions Developer
I'm loving the loadout menu, but the bars, are nigh invisible :(
I originally made this for my own and I don't mind the small bars. I guess I'll be making a version with larger bars for the release.
damn, not the first with as loadout menu...
here what im working on, still need to add text and buttons.....:
View attachment 2109
Looks good so far. The gradient seems a bit too harsh though. I would change the black to a darker gray. Also, if you look through the profiles located in client/gui/profiles you can also skin the pop up menus and the box that has the list of saved classes and what-not.

Arch

Legions Developer
Newest edit:
Legions%202012-02-01%2023-04-54-97.bmp

Btw, I need some people to test this HUD out on a different resolution than mine. So if you would like to test it for me send me a PM with your resolution and we'll get it set up.

Freeman

RAYTANG
excellent work here! imho both of the loadout menus, enryus and archs, are better than what we have now.

will be waiting for the release along with everyone else.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
excellent work here! imho both of the loadout menus, enryus and archs, are better than what we have now.

will be waiting for the release along with everyone else.
Arch actually sent me an in work copy of his HUD, I really like it, my only problem was that the bars were at the bottom. (Which he changed on his new version of them!)
Great work guys, keep it up.

P.S. Arch, send me the new HUD files! ;)

Arch

Legions Developer
I really like how clean and minimalist it is. Are the HP/Energy/100 look off center, it's bothering me :(
The 100 is the coreshud. That is only off centered after a respawn and will stay off-centered until the core is used then it goes to 1%, 2%....100% and is centered. I'm not too good at that kind of stuff to fix that quite yet. I'll try and find a way to fix that before it is fully released. The bars are centered, the oddly appearing 100 is not so it makes them look off-centered. Bothers me as well but I don't know how to fix it quite yet.

I'm currently porting the .gui files into one .cs file that can be placed into the mods folder. The only ones that seem to not want to work correctly within the .cs file are the scoreboard and the coresHud. CoresHud doesn't even appear and the scoreboard only seems to refresh when you're dead/respawning instead of every second (or whatever it is by default). That's my current mission.

If the problem is that it's only off-centre until the first time it's used with each new life, create a variable (or search to see if one already exists, I haven't looked yet) such as $coreused, have it =1 when the core is used, and put it to reset to 0 on player death, then you could just put in a clause stating if($coreused){Current code here}; else{display 100% as it should appear normally}. Excuse the pseudo-code, but I just woke up, and I haven't actually looked at torque-script for months.

k e v i n

Private Tester
is there any "hud" that would show how much percent health you have...because only other ppl can see how much % health you have, but you can't :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.