small change to update....

bethal

so I really like the new weapons, they have nicely fitted it without replaceing, best of all is the mortar, lodes of people are complaining it's overpowered, but for such a fat class it fits in.

BR-it's good where it stands, but not exacly better than the rockit launcher unless you don't want to move the target and it is faster. so really own choice, but it's got something to do with heat as well right? so why does it not leave a small hotspot where it lands to also hurt a small over time? and I would slow it down too, although it's nice being fast, it's kinda weird people rather use it in air than a CG or plasma, or is that just me seeing that???

plasma-is good!!! but I don't get it? it's like the CG, bit faster (evens out with the damage imo, not sure about the maths cos I've not looked) but it's got a tiny aoe and stops after a certain distance. so it can only be used short/short medium range. not sure what other people really think about this but it does seem weird. unless you want one weapon for in the air and shooting down. I dunno seems like you should jazz is up abit, damage power bar???

mortar- is sweet

new clusters - nice!!!

new nade launcher - to fast imo

frag/booster-nice way to jazz it up there and take out the OP old frags, already seen some guys useing the boosters very skillfully like the old ones but much less damage and have to be much more accurate. not seen much useage of the frags though, but they do sweet damage, hope someone gets into them to show em off.

bolt-so it's like the LR+CG kind of? for the accurate person in the sky, but it's got a big scope. but I don't like it, why not just use a BR or RL or CG or plasma in the air?, the bolts bullets are much slower than the LR (ofc) so if your going to snipe someone comeing for the base you might as well use a BR/RL/LR. ok then lets make the bolt OP by making the bullets instant... ermm yes? I don't know tbh, but it does seem like a weird weapon you added in, or did I miss something?

Immanent

so I really like the new weapons, they have nicely fitted it without replaceing, best of all is the mortar, lodes of people are complaining it's overpowered, but for such a fat class it fits in.

BR-it's good where it stands, but not exacly better than the rockit launcher unless you don't want to move the target and it is faster. so really own choice, but it's got something to do with heat as well right? so why does it not leave a small hotspot where it lands to also hurt a small over time?
I actually like this idea, and makes people more cautious on where to land etc... A unique feature to the BR I THINK, is that it doesn't push or knock the flag in any way, which may prove useful for flag play around the base.

plasma-is good!!! but I don't get it? it's like the CG, bit faster (evens out with the damage imo, not sure about the maths cos I've not looked) but it's got a tiny aoe and stops after a certain distance. so it can only be used short/short medium range. not sure what other people really think about this but it does seem weird. unless you want one weapon for in the air and shooting down. I dunno seems like you should jazz is up abit, damage power bar???
I don't think that pairing up the CG with plasma is a wise choice. It provides chaingun and plasmawhores with over 650 bullets total of pure whoring. It seems entirely OP to me.

bolt-so it's like the LR+CG kind of? for the accurate person in the sky, but it's got a big scope
I like the bolt, but any bolt master will tell you that given the right circumstances ( ping wise) you will be dishing out consecutive MAs which is extremely disorientating in duelling, and set off a cap route entirely. Given its rate of fire, it seems like a good choice to spam cappers with...

bethal

I don't think that pairing up the CG with plasma is a wise choice. It provides chaingun and plasmawhores with over 650 bullets total of pure whoring. It seems entirely OP to me.

they are very alike, to much so though, I was testing it out just now and I only really liked the plasma because it slightly pushed the target when I got a shot in, mainly aiming for shooting down on the target so I could then switch to RL or something. ofc these types of quick fire weapons are for dueling and chasing, and very strong vs a fatty. but I do feel a change to damageing the power bar instead would be a cool idea, it would deffently be on par with the useage of the CG (chasing/dueling/strong vs fatty) but give the player a serious choice while picking one. but I deffently felt I was doing more damage with CG over all while I was dueling.

I've yet to see a good bolter, even one who said he was ok with it didn't want me to use it, a BR can do the same job, just as fast it feels with bullets and reload

Immanent

I've yet to see a good bolter, even one who said he was ok with it didn't want me to use it, a BR can do the same job, just as fast it feels with bullets and reload

The bolt reloads faster? and the bolt ammo flies much much faster. Less spread though.

bethal

hmm, I may be wrong, maybe it's just to much of a skill full weapon for my noobness at the moment :p