Skyrim Photography

U8er

Anyone still playing Skyrim these days? I just picked it up over the steam summer sale. Been getting into the in-game photography element to it lately, and felt like sharing a few screens of my character. Please tell me what you think, and post your own if you like.

On a side note, if any moderator has time to change the title of this thread to "Skyrim Photography," I would really appreciate it. [Seymour's got you covered!]

gWfpw.jpg

sX5KZ.jpg

n0Xxq.jpg

IN4Ow.jpg

fox4T.jpg

If anyone is interested, I used several mods within these captures:

*Apachii Sky Hair
*Blood Witch Armor
*Vibrant ENB
*Skyrim Glowing Eyes v4
*Vortai Home in the Sky
*Froustmourne Sword
*WSBP - Windsong Skyrim Beauty Project
*Dimonized UNP female body**

Commands used to achieve the camera positioning (~):

*TFC - free flying camera
*TFC 1 - free flying camera, pauses world
*SUCSM X - changes camera speed while in TFC/TFC1 mode
*FOV X - changes the FOV, type FOV again to restore default settings
*TM - toggles HUD

**I wont link this, mainly because of the nudity on the mod page that requires an account to view and download it. I'll leave it up to anyone that's interested to look it up themselves on the nexus.

Fox

OAMGAD GIME FROSTMRUEN GIME GIME GIMEGIMEGIMEMIEGIMEGIMEGIMIMEGIMEGIMEG

There I ruined it.

rly cul

U8er

I'm getting the impression that you guys think these are very cool. Thanks! I'll be uploading more in the future once I clear out some bugs that I've encountered lately. :p

Severance

Private Tester
I tried changing my character race and sex last night.... my save game was corrupted.... *dance*

I blame you.

U8er

I tried changing my character race and sex last night.... my save game was corrupted.... *dance*

I blame you.
Shazbot! Yeah, you've got to be careful when changing an existing character's race. You can lose your skills, and in your case, corrupt a save file. Try loading back to an earlier save and let me know how it goes. I'll try to help ya the best I can.

Severance

Private Tester
Shazbot! Yeah, you've got to be careful when changing an existing character's race. You can lose your skills, and in your case, corrupt a save file. Try loading back to an earlier save and let me know how it goes. I'll try to help ya the best I can.
haha, no it's good. I hardly play skyrim anymore.

Nice one, don't make a backup.
I did.