Skype instead of tp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHawk

Ok I made this thread so anybody that wants to share there skype name can.....so instead of teamspeack ( for those that don't have mics) you can use Skype to call eachother and form groups calls and its still free.

My Skype name is Eric7773333 feel free to message me and and tell me you want to play or something.
Also you may add minecraft server ip if any of you like minecraft and want to play....

WhiteHawk

mY skYpee naem is superStarhottie69 plz add me if you want to paly with each other
I can't find u try looking for me.... and were are you from bty?
Ill send you skype message once I find you....also umm instead of name tell me ur emial so I can find you faster on skype.

Fixious

Test Lead
so instead of teamspeack ( for those that don't have mics) you can use Skype to call eachother and form groups calls and its still free.

jackie-chan-meme.png

-Zero-

my skype name daveid131 tho i dont have skype right now since i reinstalled my computer i will download it again later on today or tomorrow.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
Works as mic if u don't have one and u can just putt Skype on skpeaker.....if u don't want to hold it up to ear with ur shoulder.
What Fixious is trying to say is that, like ts3, if you dont have a mic you can't talk through Skype. Skype does not magically create a mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.