Skins, Voicepacks, Helmets, Oh My!

A2

Avie packs and Skins, all are free?
And oh yeah, Seymour pack will be perfect.
'yarr'
'Ahoy hoy!'
'*add some cute bear sound here*'

:)

Without a doubt there needs to be an Aussie voice set. Whether it's done by a real Australian, or follows gaming tradition and is a (fairly) bad attempt at an Australian accent done by an American I don't care, but we need some Aussie Phrases tied in with the accent. :D

Alex

it's all cool but i really hope the controls will be the same....I wouldn't like to spend 30 seconds just to say:[Idiot]

Without a doubt there needs to be an Aussie voice set. Whether it's done by a real Australian, or follows gaming tradition and is a (fairly) bad attempt at an Australian accent done by an American I don't care, but we need some Aussie Phrases tied in with the accent. :D

Haha, so true. What about a kiwi voice set? I'm sure we can pry some stereotypical NewZealand quotes out of bloody.

Anyway I guess when legions is released it'll become rather modifiable so all of this can become possible. I'm so excited. ^_^

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
aussie pack would be fun. I always wanted to do the bioderm so I could use the taunt "Humans taste like FISH!" That's the most awesome one.

aussie pack would be fun. I always wanted to do the bioderm so I could use the taunt "Humans taste like FISH!" That's the most awesome one.
Of course there won't be a bioderm VP, since that is a Tribes Voice Pack, and the devs unfortunately don't have rights to publishing anything tribes.