Skill Shots

Dino

Hey guys couple of days ago i created a new channel for legions videos. The videos consist of Flag Passing, Self Pass, Tricky Pickups, etc so if you dont mind could you check it out and tell me what you think :confused:

And if you have any short videos of flag passing and all the things i listed above then it would be great if i could have them and upload them because the account is made for new people and it teaches them to learn the basics :) and yes i will put that its your video in the description.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DinoLegions?feature=mhee

Vox

The quality isnt that great. What do you use to record? and also, try to avoid recording outside noises. Try to record mainly ingame noises if you want to have any audio.
Edit- I see that some of your videos have no audio at all, which doesn't hurt, but you should definately try to get a better recorder.

Dino

Do you use a toaster to record? *unoriginal comment*
But seriously if you actually enjoy recording why dont you find a torrent of fraps or get another good recording program?

I do use fraps but I set it as half size so I don't lag as much and I don't record any sound because it will increase the lag and plus i have the full version of fraps and no I don't use a friking toaster besides how would you fit a camera inside there but anyway I just lag a lot on my computer but after my gcse's I will get a better one and should be able to make more HD vids in more resolution :)

Dino

Self catching.... how i hate that so much.
"Hey look at me i'm so awesome."
I blame Envy :)

Look these vids are ment for newcomers to learn how to combo and get to the flag faster and how to pick up the flag in tricky situations not for you people that've been in the community for a long time and many people requested to do something useful in my life so here it is making vids for newcomers to see and get a taste of what they can do ingame and maybe practice and maybe use the skills in-game

Bestking

I guess Dino records in low quality is for the video to upload onto Youtube faster - It will take longer if it was a long file made on Fraps.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I guess Dino records in low quality is for the video to upload onto Youtube faster - It will take longer if it was a long file made on Fraps.
I think the actual issue would be the lag, if it lags real bad, there's no way he can make the video in the first place. Recording anything with fraps was horrible on my old comp.