Signature Gallery

Lunaris

Not bad. The Laser Rifle looks weird. I mean, just smudged a bit too much? Would'a looked better if it was just normal.
Anyways, new sig for iNovaz or Novaz or whatever his username is. It was a request and here is the outcome:

16i8ksp.jpg

A2 you're magic. <3

Vinzyboy23

Not bad. The Laser Rifle looks weird. I mean, just smudged a bit too much? Would'a looked better if it was just normal.
Anyways, new sig for iNovaz or Novaz or whatever his username is. It was a request and here is the outcome:

16i8ksp.jpg

Photoshop is really good for signature making, but it cost money.

If have you have time...... Can you make me a signature? Pleeeease? Can't currently make one because I have exams :( .

A2

I use the original one. I got it as a gift from a friend. Vinzyboy, I suggest you either send me a PM or make a request thread, so even others can give a shot of what you want.

Ewrath

So it's a stock image?

Technically, yes. A stock is equivalent to the background or environment of a signature. An original stock can be manipulated in any way to fit the signature.
In A2's case, he did not use a render. The sig was made only from a legions photo(stock) and text. With few effect tweaks ofcourse.