Shouldn't there be a no Team killing feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should have this kind of feature because when i'm playing in a server, my own team always gets in the way |=/

I noticed that there has been random people TKing each other, I saw an arguement the other day and my team starts killing each other....

And last but not least, this little idiot named cockygirl......the very first time I killed her, she called me a B----H and now, whenever i'm in a game with her, she's either on my team trying ti TK me or she comes from the enemy base and spends most of her time fighting me.

Karnage

Private Tester
Toho, if you have a problem with someone in particular, try to take screen shots and report them to Jordan. Yes, TKing is a problem. Usually if there is an admin in the server they will sort it out quickly but we can't be there all the time, unfortunately.

Shaskie, whats makes you think I was going to make allot of threads?

I only asked help on my avatar since all of the imagines I tried were under 200x and 200x in another thread, then this one.

It's not like the forum is being flooded by two threads....

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
If you are having issues with someone, tell an admin, in particular, Jordahan or SeymourGore.

In regards to why TK'ing is even allowed in the game, it functions to cause players to play more responsibly. If you can just spam mortars around your base all day with no concern of damage, that's not really fun. Having team damage results in more cooperative play (usually). Unfortunately, it also results in cases such as you mention. Everyone here has accidentally TK'd someone else at some point (me in particular because I'm colorblind until CB mods came out), but for future reference, if you have an issue with a particular player, you needn't make a thread about it.

Crisis12096

Shaska?

Isn't he the guy who was being racist to someone named Nyjaa?

Probably.

All you can do right now is report TKing, there are no penalties in game right now to prevent it from happening.

You might also see people dueling, if it's in the middle of a ctf game they're just being nuisances. Ask them to stop or leave, if they refuse, report it. Of course, if nobody is actually playing then it's fine.

Also, Cockygirl is retarded.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
If you have a problem with anyone in particular please report it to myself or my friendly Sasquatch, SeymourGore!

Status
Not open for further replies.