Shooters for mobile

Jaymyster

So I figure that most of the people who are able to appreciate the intensity of Legions as a shooter, are the same type of people who appreciate shooters to the degree of having one in the palm of their hand wherever they go. I mean, what beats getting headshots while pooping?
I am only aware of two online multiplayer shooters.

Shadowgun: Deadzone

This is a third person shooter with very entertaining team objective (in the higher ranks especially). You'll notice the majority of players being from South America (probably the developers too), but its about the shooting in the end anyway right?

If anyone wants to add me, my username is Jcakez

Modern Combat 5

I have only played this game a little bit. This game seems to be far more mainstream, CoD-ey, and monetized. But it seems to be more polished in overall development. I'm not sure if I will someday play this considering how much time I've invested in Shadowgun.

Both games have a system in which more weapons are unlocked as levels are gained, so time investment is necessary for advancement regardless.

I hope to see some of you join me in Shadowgun! And if many of you hop on MC5, I may consider it for myself as well.

Last edited: