Shift Enterprises LLC Sponsored Server!

Robbz

Hello Legions community!

I would like to announce a new dedicated server sponsored by Aaron from "Shift Enterprises LLC".
This server will be here for some time for you to try out and see if hosting with him would be to your benefit. The forum leaders (like Triad and Jordan) will have full admin. If there is anything you want changed please send me a PM.
Aaron is offering a deal to the Legions community. All you need to do is use the code "Overdrive" to let him know your from this community. The details are....

1 Core from a Dual-Quad Core CPU
512mb Ram
Space 15gb
1 Dedicated IP
Bandwidth: UNMETERED With No Speed Caps

Price a month? $15 Dollars via PayPal Subscription

(Other custom server options are also available)

To get a hold of Aaron please email him at aaron@shifthosting.com or on Skype at nopd_swat!

XHJrO.jpg

Thanks goes to Fahrenheit451 for the art design.

Thanks guys,
-Robbz and Aaron

poiuyt580

Hello Legions community!

I would like to announce a new dedicated server sponsored by Aaron from "Shift Enterprises LLC".
This server will be here for some time for you to try out and see if hosting with him would be to your benefit. The forum leaders (like Triad and Jordan) will have full admin. If there is anything you want changed please send me a PM.
Aaron is offering a deal to the Legions community. All you need to do is use the code "Overdrive" to let him know your from this community. The details are....

1 Core from a Dual-Quad Core CPU
512mb Ram
Space 15bg
1 Dedicated IP
Bandwidth: UNMETERED With No Speed Caps

Price a month? $15 Dollars via PayPal Subscription

(Other custom server options are also available)

To get a hold of Aaron please email him at aaron@shifthosting.com or on Skype at nopd_swat!

Thanks goes to Fahrenheit451 for the art design.

Thanks guys,
-Robbz and Aaron
Are you kidding me? I can easily find a VPS for the same price with better specs. What's the network speed?

Robbz

Are you kidding me? I can easily find a VPS for the same price with better specs. What's the network speed?
120mb-down- 60mb up I believe. And please pm of what other company could do better.

edit- This is the test he did on the server....
1725864509.png

I guess it pinged 0 cuz it is on the main pipeline.

Double edit.... I guess as others pionted out this is quite old but i will find out what soon...

poiuyt580

120mb-down- 60mb up I believe. And please pm of what other company could do better.

edit- This is the test i did on the server....
1725864509.png

I guess it pinged 0 cuz it is on the main pipeline.
Nice test date. Could you provide one that is actually somewhat recent?
As for other companies; http://www.lowendbox.com/ is just one site where you can find some out of hundreds others :)

Robbz

Nice test date. Could you provide one that is actually somewhat recent?
As for other companies; http://www.lowendbox.com/ is just one site where you can find some out of hundreds others :)

The speed was what he sent me, i will ask if i can get a newer one, thanks for pointing that out.
and those are some great prices thanks. But this is what hes offering.

Shift-Aaron

To clarify on the speed, I have a 100Mbit Port FULL-Duplex symmetrical on a 6 carrier Best route instead of lowest cost. Carriers are : Global Crossing ( GLBX ), Level3, AT&T, AobveNet, Peering with Exuinix all pipes are 10Gbit up and down. The test that was taken with the image shown above was when i had a 1gbit pipe instead of a 100meg, but i downgraded my rack to save money for un-used bandwidth

Shift-Aaron

I sure do everything from power, cables, devices and other servers switch till i hit the beautiful 50gbit pipe :)

I eventually will open a data center, with my own carriers. with the best *dancing* support money can buy 24/7 365, but this dream is about 10-15 years from now. Maybe sooner if i could have more time in life :)

3lionz

Legions Developer
with the best *dancing* support money can buy 24/7 365, but this dream is about 10-15 years from now.
<rant>
Please please PLEASE, if you do, make an IRC channel/live chat, don't use outsourced support that have no-idea what is going on. And for gods sake, if you have a call in center, try to make the menu as intuitive as possible and instead of having a loop of folk country music and "Please hold, your call is important to us.", have either a system that lets you play radio stations or something that is silent until it beeps when someone is available.

Even better, when someone is sorted, have something that says "you are 5th in line out of <X> people."

... I may or may not have had to deal with this yesterday.
</rant>