Secret Room?

Dragonz11111111

I know fallout has a secret legions room (in the middle of the map).
Are there any other maps that have this easter egg? (I rather be told what map, rather than where)

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Blade Run probably does, just go searching for a few hours/days. You'll probably find something.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
You know... this reminds me. Wasn't there some sort of contest back in the IA days for Frostbyte? Thought there were hidden initials or something. I remember walking around staring at the terrain for some reason.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
You know... this reminds me. Wasn't there some sort of contest back in the IA days for Frostbyte? Thought there were hidden initials or something. I remember walking around staring at the terrain for some reason.
Didn't it have something to do with that crevasse and Dynamic_Derek? This sounds oddly familiar.

moronval

Private Tester

damn straight. I won that contest, derek left his initials painted into the snow and he put out a contest to see who could find them.