Download Script: TrackTor (Stat Tracking)

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Ok, so I uploaded a fix last nite already but had trouble connecting to the forums to let you lot know.

Also added grabs now... It's getting a bit crowded in the list so no more will be added till some changes are made.

Yea, it stopped working for me after a few games. I also counts kills and deaths that happen before the game actually starts (while there isn't enough players to play, etc.). I'd like for it to not show these stats.

Shisk

Is it possible to move the script so its about half way down the screen ?

Search for
Code:
%this.setHudElementPosition(%index, 10, 10);
which is basically at the end of the script

it goes from the left up corner with the normal left align
the first 10 is the x → coordinate the second the y ↓
Just raise the y value and save it, try it with something around 300

RisingSun

Private Tester
hmmmm. i tried multiple tests with the y coordinate first 300, 900 and then 100000. the 300 moved little if any(most likely none). the rest nothing

Shisk

hmmmm. i tried multiple tests with the y coordinate first 300, 900 and then 100000. the 300 moved little if any(most likely none). the rest nothing

You sure ? For me it moved from the top left corner down till a bit under the middle with 300
900 or 100000 were just to big, the y limit is somewhere around 600 (at least for me)

RisingSun

Private Tester
i don't know what it is. Maybe i did something wrong.
Legions 2011-03-01 19-43-32-87.JPGThe Fraps Fps is just big enough to cover the Kills. you cannot see it tho. i usually always have fraps running for screen shots, but if i cant fix it i might uninstall fraps or find a solution.

Shisk

Maybe you
1. Didnt saved the file after changing
2. Didnt restart legions
No other cases known

Dino

ok so when i join a game that hasn't been started my kill count started ( skill trackor i think) so after a few people joined the game started and then i started to kill people and i see only my MA is going up not my kills, Deaths,Grabs, etc

can anyone help me out ?no kills 7 MAs.JPG

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Moving this to 'Modifications' as it's not a bug or issue with the base game.

Edit: Even better, merged it into the original thread!

Delpicy

First off, I love you for making this. However, since I'm new to Legions, my mindset is still that of Halo. Even if I don't kill someone, I'd like to know if I helped to kill that damned LO, i.e. assists. I don't really care if I get kill-stealed, I would just like to know i got an assist for personal satisfaction. If you added that you would be my hero. Otherwise i freaking love this