Download Script: rrMapNit (Pimp my Loading)

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
So, fixed. Mostly....
Unfortunately I needed to remove the name and mode information from the script because there seemingly is no real way of making it work properly.
I'll spank some people for a possible alternative ways of obtaining the info.

Till then, enjoy the view.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
EDIT: Can anyone fix the map screenies? It looks a bit pixelated.
The problem with those is that if the picture resolution is alot higher than the game resolution, it crashes for some reason.
Feel free to supply yourself with higher resolution pictures.
I am planning on changing things on this script though, so that it creates a small window with the picture instead of changing the whole background.

Vinzyboy23

The problem with those is that if the picture resolution is alot higher than the game resolution, it crashes for some reason.
Feel free to supply yourself with higher resolution pictures.
I am planning on changing things on this script though, so that it creates a small window with the picture instead of changing the whole background.
Okies, and oh, have you already updated the Blade Run screenies yet?

BestCharmie

Noticed something today - After playing a game on Frostbyte, the next loading screen still showed Frostbyte, when it was supposed to show Moonshine. Known issue?

I think so, I was just about to report it, even though it happened like a week ago.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
No. Update is out. Just go redownload. No other updates even if bugged for few weeks. On a worktrip.