Download Script: MenuBinder (+Alt-F4 Hotkey)

Introduction:
This script provides some extra functionality on the server list screen.
You can now:
  • press esc to go back to the main menu
  • press r to refresh the server list
  • press j to join the selected server
Also Included is a global Alt-F4 command which will quit the game, no matter which part of it you are in.
Installation:
Extract the Zip archive to "live" folder. This is where the Legions.exe is located.

No need to set anything read only.

Your Legions must be up to date!

Download

These features work well alongside the existing up and down arrows to change selected servers, plus right click on server to refresh selected server.

Immanent

Will it be possible to change "j" to "enter" to join a selected server? Because a lot more people are more comfortable with "enter". Just wondering, if I can tweak it.

Will it be possible to change "j" to "enter" to join a selected server? Because a lot more people are more comfortable with "enter". Just wondering, if I can tweak it.
Lol, I'd actually originally wanted to do that.
To make it enter, I'd have to forget about classing it as a keybinding, and instead get around to it via a callback system. (the reason being, enter is a special key, which is used to make other things happen in code, or something like that). This would take time, and to be honest I'm feeling too lazy for that at the moment.
you can change it to anything other than enter or tab though. :p

Mahidhar

Instead of a key, for joining the server, can be made in such a way that you can enter the server, when you just double click the server's name?

Shisk

Click once, set a value and start a timer, click again while in timer has not finished, go to server?
(If timer finishes, set value back to 0)
Its one way. :D

But you cant use that since onSelect (normal Click) gets called over and over again while the list gets updated (which takes a while till it finish)

3lionz

Legions Developer
But you cant use that since onSelect (normal Click) gets called over and over again while the list gets updated (which takes a while till it finish)
Use 10 second schedule (delay), for the list to be loaded?
Idk, I have not looked into it particularly.