Download Script: KillSounds (Killstreaks!)

U8er

You are a god among men 3lionz, thank you! <3 <3 <3
Would it be possible to add not just text, but an image as well when you get a kill streak? I can imagine people designing some pretty neat looking medals and whatnot. :cool:

Would it be possible to add not just text, but an image as well when you get a kill streak? I can imagine people designing some pretty neat looking medals and whatnot. :)
Very Possible, and Quite simple to do in fact.

3lionz

Legions Developer

Would it be possible to add not just text, but an image as well when you get a kill streak? I can imagine people designing some pretty neat looking medals and whatnot. :)
D: Use the "Edit:" tag!
Very Possible, and Quite simple to do in fact.

I was thinking of doing both. However, for the text I was going to use my "sllllide notifications" demonstrated in my flag timer.
As for images, I think that is a great idea, and was thinking of putting in a later version.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Would it be possible to add not just text, but an image as well when you get a kill streak? I can imagine people designing some pretty neat looking medals and whatnot. :cool:

Stat Tracker!

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Someone should get fancy with audacity and make their own and lionz could include this in live

or at least post the filters/settings needed if you know how

Some Idiot

Someone should get fancy with audacity and make their own and lionz could include this in live

or at least post the filters/settings needed if you know how
I am trying to make halo 4 ones such as "Killtrocity" and stuff like that :) i just need more than 8 killstreaks and more than 5 multi kills

Jello

Contributor
Are the kill sound announcements from one player also heard by the rest of the players who have this installed?

I think they should be heard only with the two people that are dueling or, fighting, if not possible you can put that down in the chat where it shows who killed who, you can have it say when they die...... "Defender died with an unbelievable kill streak" or "Poponfu died with an ownage kill streak"

Poponfu

Lead Developer
No , these are only local. It wouldn't be hard to turn into a serverside announcement for all though with a pref to turn them on/off on client side.

Some Idiot

Can someone give me the edited CS file that holds up to 12 kill sounds and 8 multi kill sounds and stuff like the humiliation so all i have to do is make the sound file?

Defender

We have this sort of mod in tribes2, its called pj-announcements.
I think who ever had the mod installed would hear kill announcements from self and all players using the mod.
In larger games, I think it did kinda spam some times if to many players used the mod.

Jello

Contributor
They have this type of mod on Combat Arms well it was built with the game anyways, every time you go on a kill streak it would say "Double Kill" "Tripple Kill" or if you magically reached the max, "Unbelievable" it would show up ad lets say my name was titan it would say "Titan with a Double Kill" or "Titan with a Tripple Kill" i dont know if they added a new one since i havent played that game in a LOOOOOOOONG time, thats what i was trying to imply

Defender

That's cool, but may get annoying..
Maybe we could have options that play back female or male, or even none human sounds.