Scrim/PuG team.

DecKonSoul

You know what i liked about tonights pug? Seeing Blink and Zwei just flying together and *chocolate cookies*, i was all like " damm *my main man*, thats cute, i want a girl like that."
I mean REAL TALK, that *chocolate cookies* had me weak man, i was digging their relationship. Made me realize how badly i treated my girls. Forreals doe, i want a girl who could play legions with me like Blink and Zwei. I take girls on dates but to parties, to grind and *chocolate cookies*, but nah, zwei said *dance* that *chocolate cookies*. He took blink on a PUG date, i thought that was cute. Flying and gliding, and shooting, killing together. Bruh, thats a nice couple forreals. I was about to instagram a screenie a took of both of them flying in the air and post it on instagram #legions #cute #realrelationship #pugdate# #fuckhaters #ilovemybabbymomma

Mukhtar

You know what i liked about tonights pug? Seeing Blink and Zwei just flying together and *chocolate cookies*, i was all like " damm *my main man*, thats cute, i want a girl like that."
I mean REAL TALK, that *chocolate cookies* had me weak man, i was digging their relationship. Made me realize how badly i treated my girls. Forreals doe, i want a girl who could play legions with me like Blink and Zwei. I take girls on dates but to parties, to grind and *chocolate cookies*, but nah, zwei said *dance* that *chocolate cookies*. He took blink on a PUG date, i thought that was cute. Flying and gliding, and shooting, killing together. Bruh, thats a nice couple forreals. I was about to instagram a screenie a took of both of them flying in the air and post it on instagram #legions #cute #realrelationship #pugdate# #fuckhaters #ilovemybabbymomma
#legionsfamilypugnightwithmamablinkanddaddyzwei

Mukhtar

Gonna hold another one tonight, last nights was very successful. 18 people showed up on the Legions TS server, and another 15 on the LA ts. Tonight I'm hoping we can do some high level pugs instead of scrims, it'll be alot of fun and allow some of the new players to play with the more experienced ones.

57thEnryu

Gonna hold another one tonight, last nights was very successful. 18 people showed up on the Legions TS server, and another 15 on the LA ts. Tonight I'm hoping we can do some high level pugs instead of scrims, it'll be alot of fun and allow some of the new players to play with the more experienced ones.
we have new players?!

Mukhtar

we have new players?!
Not necessarily new players, just new faces to the pug scene. Make sure you have joined the Legions Players steam group where we will announce when the pug night starts, we will give a notice about 15 mins earlier.

Sin

Private Tester
What Muk is trying to say nicely, giving the baddies a chance to get better in PuGs. You know, the ones we usually stomp on in pubs and whatnot.

I'll try to show tonight, wasn't able to last night.

57thEnryu

I will show, but if my pig is horrible as usual I wont play. I think its b/c of my computer (my browser keeps flipping out on me with adds everywhere, and I have add block plus, so something is up)

Fixious

Test Lead
tumblr_lqo2t1bWIp1qzo4tr.jpg