Download Royalty's Main Menu mod

Royalty

The Aussie
I made it from scratch. Feel free to use it. What do you guys think? Anything I could improve?

This picture is the lower size one, however it is also the only one that can be used as an in-game background:
backmain.png

place in Legions Overdrive/live/client/gui/images/menus

If you want the high-rez version which you can use as your desktop background click this link:(THE SAME AS THE ABOVE PICTURE BUT HI-REZ)
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/6707/legionsmasterpiecealter.png
If you want the high-rez version which you can use as your desktop background click this link: (THE SAME AS THE ABOVE PICTURE, BUT FLIPPED AND HI-REZ)
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3607/legionsmasterpiece.png

Pure

I like it that outrider looks like bubblebeam from transformers:D if it was a liitle brighter would be awsome for me but other than that GJ!

Royalty

The Aussie
I propose making this default menu background.

Looks good, looks vibrant but not too dark or too bright.
Lol that would be awesome if they made it the default... Thanks.
Awesome, great job Royalty!
Thanks man.
I like it that outrider looks like bubblebeam from transformers:D if it was a liitle brighter would be awsome for me but other than that GJ!
Thanks for the support. BTW it's a Raider actually
Nice stuff there!
Thanks A2.

Dacil

nice, I just wish the legionnaire in the center had more highlights, cause at first I just saw these random shapes...the logo seems a bit out of place, it doesn't connect with the design except the white color...and the blue patterns on the right I've seen before, over and over....what I do like is the texture and white legionnaires on the right

Application-1

test bester
For someone that uses photoshop I would like to say: Brushes mmmkay.
If this is you first thing then good job, if not then try to use different things then brushes, brushes and brushes.
A lot of tutorials on youtube, and I don't really like it. :\

MightySheep

I'm not a huge fan of the main render, I mean you can barely see it or make out what it's supposed to be .."cause at first I just saw these random shapes." qft

imo take away that layer and the 2 white people on the right cuz they dont integrate very well with rest of pic, also the white outrider is not aligned properly with the 'trails' behind him, which is annoying to look at

the black grunge brushes go well with the blue urban spiral vector brushes and the big black legions logo overlay on the left looks nice too

"and the blue patterns on the right I've seen before, over and over" yep these are some really popular brushes you're using here

other than that seems like an ok pic, if you take away all the legionaires that is

ps. could have found a better/ more legions styled font

Royalty

The Aussie
Guess what? I just received a kick in the balls. The file is too big, so you can't use it as the in game menu background!

Does anyone know what the maximum file size is?

TriX

Yes mine wont work either, I replace the old one with this one and when I start up legions the exe. stops working. Anyone know how to fix this?