RockeyRex's Script Depot

Vinzyboy23

I downloaded a bunch of those and instead of replying in every single thread, i'll do it here.
Thanks alot! Youre doing a good job buddy. I have the hopes that someday some of those might become default stuff... time will tell :p

And btw, more people need to download the t2 quickchat!
The T2 Quickchat were supposedly made to be official, but since someone bought the Tribes IP, it was canceled.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Actually the IA versions of the packs were slightly stripped down. And there only a few of the buggers

FatElvis

Just wanted to say thanks Rocky. Some of these scripts is EXACTLY the simple stuff I've been waiting for.
How to see who's in a server. How to see what server I'm in. etc. Keep up the good work. Appreciated!!!

These scripts improve the game immensely. In fact, I have no idea why someone wouldn't want to have FlagHud, FlagAlert or rrBrowzar for example. Devs, I love you, but why aren't half of these integrated in the official installation?

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Ok. I need to give this out to everyone.

I don't really have time to make "third party scripts" anymore as a dev. Possibly after most of the needed stuff is done I can give out some of the more "random" stuff out again. But that will be a while.

should we delete the scripts soon, as most of them i think are going to be hard coded in the game
I love how all your posts are derived from this absurd version of reality that you seem to be very convinced about. For the record: two dozen optional scripts will not be 'hard coded' because the scripter is now working with the devs, and there's no reason at all to remove them.

meh.jpg

up_ur_guts

im haveing problems with the tosser/max tosser script, they have just stopped working, i have delted them and reinstalled them but still have to joy, any advice on how i can sort this please.
soz if its something easy and silly but i cant work it out