Rising's Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Severance

Private Tester
afgM0.gif

Immanent

holy horrible music batman.

why are people still including nonkill shots in videos? are you that hard up for 50m MAs and odd angled snipes?

Phan don't be puddi.

The music is great, LP ftw. Not everybody has to conform to those same old *dancing* standards of having heavy ass dubstep or electro music where each shot is synced. It makes the video so predictable.

Phan don't be puddi, not everybody films chase down shots because that's what everybody wants to see.

The music is great, LP ftw. Not everybody has to conform to those same old *dancing* standards of having heavy ass dubstep or electro music where each shot is synced. It makes the video so predictable.

Phan don't be puddi, not everybody films chase down shots because that's what everybody wants to see.
I have yet to see a legions video where every shot is synced or where someone is using heavy dubstep :/.

Mots0311

Nice footage, great snipe shots, excellent editing. If you worked that montage in a professional editing studio it would be a bit dry. I'm not sure what some folks are expecting?Is there a criteria list of whats expected of montage vids? It must of taken a lot of time to put all that together, nice job. Like I said, a montage video is good to me if I learn something and I see stuff I cant do.

RisingSun

Private Tester
Pretty much synced through and through.

I've seen a lot of videos that have been worse, RisingSun. Nice job.
Nice footage, great snipe shots, excellent editing. If you worked that montage in a professional editing studio it would be a bit dry. I'm not sure what some folks are expecting?Is there a criteria list of whats expected of montage vids? It must of taken a lot of time to put all that together, nice job. Like I said, a montage video is good to me if I learn something and I see stuff I cant do.

Old videos from the IA days (like dis one) kinda inspired me to show other people what i have been doing. Honestly it has been really fun editing and putting crazy shots together.

Status
Not open for further replies.