Rets or No Rets?

M_1_K_E

a couple of days ago i decided to delete and play without rets. to my surprise i actually started aiming a lil better. . SO . . You guys try it out see what you think

Disci

Old man
Feels weird at first(just like playing without weapon models)but human can adjust to anything and I'm sure if I would play enough without rets it would actually be better. Atleast in the case of CG.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
See, I tried this. And it wasn't bad at all. The only drawback is that you don't know where to aim initially. I mean, you can sort of guess where the center of your screen is, but there will always be room for error. It's not bad though.

stefygraff

Private Tester
wow, its incredible what you guys are willing to do to get a little better at this game :|(also this is a very interesting thread, discussing about aim-mods has no limit at the moment)

Buhlitz

I used to play with a totally blank screen. No rets, no weapon/ammo indicators, no health or energy or speed indicator or anything.

I liked it.

MightySheep

See, I tried this. And it wasn't bad at all. The only drawback is that you don't know where to aim initially. I mean, you can sort of guess where the center of your screen is, but there will always be room for error. It's not bad though.

Thats why small dot ret is better

Binswees

heh... aiming without rets is silly, as already said in the thread, the only weapon it can work on is cg, since with cg you are kinda aiming with the bullets (except on gorge since that sky is so darn bright that you can't even see ur shots).

Not knowing where the middle is for any of the other weapons is retarded, and if you think you aim better without that, well... that says something about how good you actually are at aiming, since then it's more about luck when u hit someone.

M_1_K_E

heh... aiming without rets is silly, as already said in the thread, the only weapon it can work on is cg, since with cg you are kinda aiming with the bullets (except on gorge since that sky is so darn bright that you can't even see ur shots).

Not knowing where the middle is for any of the other weapons is retarded, and if you think you aim better without that, well... that says something about how good you actually are at aiming, since then it's more about luck when u hit someone.
trust me it isnt as silly as u think. you may not be able to use other weps besides cg without rets but it isnt so hard. i do several MA's with rl and gl and dont they say after the 2nd or third time it isnt luck . . honestly the only weapon that is impossible to kill with witout rets is LR and even then someone just might be good enough