Request

Jedired1

Can anyone tell me how to change All the weapon damage to zero and make unlimited OD plus increase damage for OD so that the only way to die is for epople to Od into each other from the sides or something ? I wanna try this

Like Dragon ball z

No basicly im trying to only battle other people using OD all the other wepons will do no damge

EDit: Also i want to be able to start Overdrive at any time ... no speed limit

skinnyman

to start OD anytime that file is in the preload folder, open up the baseplayer and find overdriveenterspeed and make that '0'

57thEnryu

oh yah, to change damage theres a few thing you need to do:

1. go into server/game/datablocks/preload/baseplayer.cs and change this line
Code:
  overdriveDamage = 18.75; <<change to 0
2. go into server/game/datablocks/players, open outrider.cs and sentinel.cs and change these lines:
Code:
outrider.cs

overdriveDamage = 15.625; <<change to 0
Code:
sentinel.cs

overdriveDamage = 46.875; <<change to 0

as for weapon damage, idk why you would want 0 damage weapons, but you need to go into server/game/datablocks/weapons, open up the individual cs files and change these lines
Code:
  // damage
  directDamage = a; <<if you get an MA
  radiusDamage = b; <<splash damage
  damageRadius = c; <<splash radius
  innerDamageRadius = d; <<frankly, not sure...
  areaImpulse = e; <<how much it will push your opponent around
  areaImpulseSelf = f; <<how much it will push you around (aka rocket jump)

Jedired1

Thanks i didnt want to change damge for Od probably make it stronger but I got Weapon damge to zero now :D

sk8eral12

i can change all of these lines, save them, but then i open the game and it doesnt work. i go back to the folder and everything i had changed has returned to the original writing. what do i do???

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Don't use the launcher to relaunch the game...

As I said in the other thread, don't use the launcher after changing files to launch the game. Launch Legions.exe directly because the launcher will overwrite your files with the default ones.

sk8eral12

ok so that worked, but i dont gel unlimited overdrive. i set the overdrivekillsenergy to false. can u explain step by step plz?

nevermind i got it to work, just had to make my own server. thank you sir (=

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
ok so that worked, but i dont gel unlimited overdrive. i set the overdrivekillsenergy to false. can u explain step by step plz?

nevermind i got it to work, just had to make my own server. thank you sir (=
You can't have unlimited OD on official servers, modifying the code modifies your own.