REQUEST: Mod which shows your health in numbers

Royalty

The Aussie
Can someone (stares at Rockey) please make a script which show how much health you have (left in a percentage).

Picture attached

2mmtzzq.jpg

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Depending on how this looks, it would be nice. I find it amusing that everyone can see what percent you are at except for you.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
not possible... there are no numerical values for the health bar thus theres no way to digitize the hud... i would have done this already if possible.

Royalty

The Aussie
not possible... there are no numerical values for the health bar thus theres no way to digitize the hud... i would have done this already if possible.
But you know how you can see what percentage of health other people are on when you look towards them? Don't you have you own percentage display of health, just that you can't see it?

Immanent

You have nice paint text writing buddy

I don't think that will work unless you spectate your self somehow, yet in the same screen while playing... I think I lost myself already...

Royalty

The Aussie
You have nice paint text writing buddy

I don't think that will work unless you spectate your self somehow, yet in the same screen while playing... I think I lost myself already...
I have a tablet laptop so I use a pen to write.
Nobody actually spends that much time trying to perfect their handwriting whilst using a mouse on paint...

EDIT: For now lets stop making assumptions about whether or not it can be done until a dev stumbles upon this thread.....

Disci

Old man
Rockey doesn't do stuff like this right now. Go read his script depot thread where he explains why. Don't expect him to reply to this post either.

edit:

Ok. I need to give this out to everyone.

I don't really have time to make "third party scripts" anymore as a dev. Possibly after most of the needed stuff is done I can give out some of the more "random" stuff out again. But that will be a while.

Depending on how this looks, it would be nice. I find it amusing that everyone can see what percent you are at except for you.
This is true, and very weird imo. Your enemy knows more exact info about your health than you do. I kind of like to know the percentages myself, as well. I would like to see in an instance if I can make that close rocket jump. Or how many bullets you can receive before you hit the dirt.

So, my request is: can we move this to Suggestions? This is not a difficult or time consuming thing to implement, and I'm having a hard time finding arguments against it.

Delpicy

But I don't think anyone continue calling on Rockey to make all these random scripts. It is very annoying if a bunch of different people are asking you to do a bunch of random crap at once. Also, he's on the team now, and has to spend his time doing more important stuff, like, I don't know, making the game. Just sayin

Royalty

The Aussie
Rockey doesn't do stuff like this right now. Go read his script depot thread where he explains why. Don't expect him to reply to this post either.

edit:
Yes but you'll see that my original post was made before Rockey became a dev/posted that message...

anak

VIP
doesnt the game store your health amount in a variable? i know the game files have a maxHP amount for each unit (raider is 100, outrider is 70 iirc)

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Rockey said that he wouldn't be making MANY***** more mods. Don't push him to make any more.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure he's been unavailable for a month.