Request for every map in sand

GoodJobDino

I'm no doctor, but I believe what you're asking for is a bit tricky, no? As it would probably have to do with data only the developers have access to I think.

Fixious

Test Lead
I'm no doctor, but I believe what you're asking for is a bit tricky, no? As it would probably have to do with data only the developers have access to I think.
No. It's quite easy. Just replace all the terrain files with desert terrain.

Libra

Yea i really need this to happen, was chattin with ppls on teamspeak told them my situation i can't play on nivosus, frostbyte moonshine blade run, and gorge with out the fps and ping kicking my ass, came to the conclusion it probably is the terrain since i'm not having probs with mirage or zenith i'm looking forward to this sand on all terrain thing

could i do that right now just copying the desert terrain file and replacing certain maps with it

where can i find this terrain file

Libra

i just copied them and replaced the winter with desert hoping it works

didn't work what do i do know

Pure4Pwnge

I guess it's a lot easier for someone who knows what they're doing to package the entire thing for him...I don't really know what I'm doing with the terrains so yeah. =P

I do find it interesting that the terrain would be changing fps sizes that much.
Perhaps something like particles would be a greater cause?
If memory serves frost and nivo have snowflakes, and moonshine has it's weird dustmites. Can't remember about the others actually.

Still, strange.

w00tyou

5827991439_8d3f651aa6.jpg

Sandy +1

Libra

well it does because once i got this sand map my fps jumped from being 8.7 to like 24 95% of the time