Reporter Gets Owned By Will Smith <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Sorry guys, i meant to put " Ino they would" i have no idea why i said "Na" Please delete or editing your posts because i'm just made myself look a twat lol!
But you made yourself look like a twat with that first post already.

Application-1

test bester
Sorry guys, i meant to put " Ino they would" i have no idea why i said "Na" Please delete or editing your posts because i'm just made myself look a twat lol!
LOL Ino they would is such a common typo to Na. LOL! LOLOL! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO@QLEROPKQ#FJAEUIOGFBaEDIgf
1336160317020.jpg

Just went full retard son.

I

IzRaPiDz

LOL Ino they would is such a common typo to Na. LOL! LOLOL! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO@QLEROPKQ#FJAEUIOGFBaEDIgf
View attachment 2400

Just went full retard son.
Who said that like? What i meant was i don't now why i typed that, i obviously didn't read it properly because i'm lazy like that. What i don't understand that if someone makes a mistake in this community, theres hell on. Now do me a favour, *dance* off . And please stop with all the images, your not funny, so stop trying. I'm sick to death of seeing your daft posts, with daft images, Your just so clever.

Vox

Why did I? I'm just saying what i would do.
Well let's see, you'd assault a guy for expressing himself when he's not trying to hurt you and you wouldn't care if you got charges put against you which you'd probrably lose the case once you get tried and get screwed over.
*inserts sarcastic remark*
Doesn't that seem smart and a good thing to do?

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Ok. Chill out, Will Smith doesn't give a *chocolate cookies* about the fact that he's being discussed on a game forum, why do you? Just end it, before it gets any further. Jord?

Status
Not open for further replies.