Download [RELEASE] Syni-Skins

Synista

Well, after 7 hours of blood, sweat and tears, I've finally finished my first attempt at making skins. I haven't done a sniper one because I do use a sniper so it seemed like a waste of time. I might do more skins, but I lack ideas at the moment :D. I'd like to thank Dobby, EvilFate, 57thVertex, BadPox, 57Pat22rick, Braiken, KooLBeanS, Tribby, SouljaGirl and _xzanth for modelling for me to help me finish this.

FRONT.png bACK.png Nade.png my Rocket.png my flag is sexy.png

Download Link

If you want your name on your Vent like mine, PM me what you want on it and the colour, and I'll get back at you asap.

Mike

Nice job that's really impressive!
smile.png

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
all you need now is too add green spots and you can call yourself barney :p

EDIT: good job on using my halo tutorial, might wanna adjust the size though so that you have little even space. Also the more white the color has the brighter, darker the color the more translucent... do tests so you can see what i mean.

Synista

all you need now is too add green spots and you can call yourself barney :p

EDIT: good job on using my halo tutorial, might wanna adjust the size though so that you have little even space. Also the more white the color has the brighter, darker the color the more translucent... do tests so you can see what i mean.

Thanks and lol Barney is a legend. :D

Loving the flag Ret. Is it animated?

Yea, I think it is, it spins right on some layers and left on others.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
There are two layers, one is big other is small. It's can be a real pain at times because you need to adjust the size so it doesn't overlap, otherwise it will look ugly.

Propkid

My eyes... they're bleeding...
NVM that, if someone (eg. parents) saw me play a game like that they'd get worried (especially my dad).

57thKB24

My eyes... they're bleeding...
NVM that, if someone (eg. parents) saw me play a game like that they'd get worried (especially my dad).
Wow, if ur dad will act like that. *screw him*, you can't judge the colors that would determine your true color. :p Btw, I just want that flag skin.