"RELEASE" My Last Legions Montage

Ewrath

Hiya! Some of you guys may know me, I've been off for awhile. Recently I parted with MJ to create a dualtage, including clips from me and him in one video, but the difference in both our footages became too great and I wasn't able to make it. We both took a lot of effort to make it, but I'm really sorry that we couldn't.

To make it up to him, I've prepared one final montage from me, dedicated to him. You can say that after this I am leaving LO forever to find other games to play, though I hope it will continue to be a great success as it already is. Farewell everyone! Thanks for the memories :D -captainwrathie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpmFGzIVwg0
Detour-

BestCharmie

Aww..bye buddy :( Good luck! :D

Edit: Btw, Ewrath, why forever? :( You could just visit us once after a bit of a while, once every month is okay for me :(.

shaska

Ewrath all I can say Is, I love you as a player and as a friend, and you were a great chaser and a lot of good teams wanted you. Hope we can stay in touch <3

Vox

Damn Ewrath... i'll miss ya :(. you were an amazing player and a great team member. Come back whenever, and i'll help you get back into being good at legions.:)

MJ1284

We'll all miss you, but I can't blame you for getting tired of waiting for "new big stuff" to come around... hopefully your absense is a temporary one though :)
Keep in touch buddy, pop around IRC channel and Steam!

... oh and the video: I assume with "difference" you probably ment to say "MJ was so crap I got tired of it and made it all by myself", amirite?
Great video with great editing (even tho I'm still not fond of boatload of special effects & such I think this one pulled them off neatly), hoping you'll keep on working videos.

Ewrath

Thanks so much MJ! and the difference in quality I mean. Your shot were so much clearer and better than mine. xD

And It only took me like 3 days to create the montage..
Our dualtage took me 2 months or something..but then I gave up.
It was WAAY better than this.

Disci

Old man
For some reason I enjoyed the song you've picked and the vid wasn't that bad either. Especially that MA gren jump "assblock" in midair was very nice. :)

Bestking

Farewell mate... Even though I haven't played you,what I can see is your a very good player.
I hope you've had some inspiration and I wish you good luck in your journey forward
Bye :'(