Download [RELEASE]- CgX, A Chaingun Package

Lin

Tired of using that drab old chaingun? Grey gets you down? Orange shots just not exciting you any more? Have a go at CgX, a green and black skin for the chaingun, with fully recolored effects.

Flash and shots have both been brightened a tiny bit (boldens the color, isn't really much brighter intensity wise), the entire gun has been blackened, the barrels laid over with a winding green pattern, and a gradient put across the armguard-heat sink-thingamajig. Previews follow:

Just standing still:

Standing.jpg

Shooting and moving a bit to show the bullet:

Shooting.jpg

*I must confess, the texture which is the "black" part has little grey streaks going across it. Those are actually masterluso's, from his black and white chaingun, which I had on while I was making this. I've spoken to him about this and he's totally cool with it. Everything else is my work.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?sbyb7wne44tc3gc
DOWNLOAD

AshleYy

All I got to say is..
mmso6e.png
Seeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
21eqlc1.gif
2uihmyd.gif
2uihmyd.gif
2uihmyd.gif

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
good job on the color mod, i would lower the brightness on the chaingun muzzle.. just create a duplicate layer above the orignal and adjust the blend options to like burn/multiply or try overlay and adjust the opacity of that layer to get desired effect... understand that anything you do in any image torque amplifies it with brightness of about +100 and adds a glow as well of about +10

Angel.

Private Tester
still so far tron legacy skinz are the best heads down
they may not look that good on pictures but in game they are sick. but yeah dude that is great work you did i just wont say its the best

Lin

good job on the color mod, i would lower the brightness on the chaingun muzzle.. just create a duplicate layer above the orignal and adjust the blend options to like burn/multiply or try overlay and adjust the opacity of that layer to get desired effect... understand that anything you do in any image torque amplifies it with brightness of about +100 and adds a glow as well of about +10
yea, I thought about the flash for quite a while. In the end I decided i like my stuff bright.