Download Redinkulous HUDs

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
since when did puppychow make huds:p

good stuff... but id agree with someone said about keeping them simple. You want to be able to see the playing field so be careful how much hud you make. You could go the transparent route.. id like to see something like that specially for tron. It would match something something... but that would be leaking:p

PuppyGuard

since when did puppychow make huds:p

good stuff... but id agree with someone said about keeping them simple. You want to be able to see the playing field so be careful how much hud you make. You could go the transparent route.. id like to see something like that specially for tron. It would match something something... but that would be leaking:p
nice cliffhanger.

RedInk

Xtra Small HUD is here!
xtrasmallhudpreview.png

Immanent

I was going through one of your huds and I saw something at the bottom of the screen ( I think it's removed now) but I was wondering if you had the Immersion HUD from IA that OmniDeskari (I think?) made?

RedInk

I was going through one of your huds and I saw something at the bottom of the screen ( I think it's removed now) but I was wondering if you had the Immersion HUD from IA that OmniDeskari (I think?) made?
Huh? It shouldn't be there. I'm not sure what HUD you're talking about, but i'll check it out.

I'll be updating the all the previews by next week...you know...just incase ;)

RedInk

UPDATE: 7/16/2011:
All Heads Up Display's have been packaged for extraction.
-​
-​
-​
about time right?