Razer Game Booster

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
http://download.cnet.com/Razer-Game-Booster/3000-18512_4-10913645.html
Game Booster is an easy-to-use program that shuts down unnecessary system processes in order to improve the performance of resource-thirsty games. With an intuitive interface that makes it easy to switch between gaming mode and normal mode, Game Booster is a simple but powerful program.
Game Booster is free. It installs and uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to all users.

I installed it recently after the latest version was launched for public testing, it does what it claims to do and has improved the performance of my computer by a lot. Alongside everything, it also has a in-built video recorder.

Try it out if you have FPS issues with running some games, or if you just want to improve the performance of your computer, you wont regret it!

Bestking

This actually works though, quite annoying if I'm playing music before opening a application with Razer Game Booster :p

moronval

Private Tester
Every computer will benefit from this, no computer is immune to performance loss from unnecessary programs running in the background.

Skutki

Razer trying to get bigger by releasing something that has already existed for ages under different names and hardly changes anything in the pcs of anyone whos not totally green. whatever.