Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Outrider

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Sentinel

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

stefygraff

Private Tester
It's like asking if u like Chocolate/ Vanilla or Strawberry's ice-cream, everyone has his one taste! << all i had to say, my little stefy-brain gets disturbed by these kind of topics

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
I prefer OR for mid air returning/passing and co-op, but if I don't have team support I go raider.

When used effectively, all classes can become super beastly.

But I'd say Sentinel since I (fail)HoF alot and end up as the chaser in pubs

3lionz

Legions Developer
I always use raider: gunner. Mainly becuase I LO, but partly because I HATE snipers ( ;) ) and dislike sentinels.
Dosn't give me a lot of options really.

DOS4/GW

the senital is op as *dance*.

Justifiably op. Absolutely devastating firepower, as it should be.

I wasn't sure how to answer the poll; I usually play Raider and Sent about equal these days. But I went ahead and picked Sent just because it's so incredibly fun to play.

Also, very unsurprised that OR is winning this poll. :p

qqchurch

I'm a fatty that usually stays at the base and uses his big body to hug any incoming cappers, but I usually take a diet to medium or light to rain my love onto the other base.

Arch

Legions Developer
I feel super slow in anything other than Outrider. But sometimes I like to switch things up and use Raider.

I have no sense of self preservation and therefore I combo, rj and shoot at my own feet like a madman. Raider has that extra bit of health which I so desperately need.

anak

VIP
cluster bombs are a waste of the hotswap timer IMO. i'd much rather just toss a grenade than risk messing up the cluster timing and doing negligible damage.