Rabbit Mode Bug

Infinity

Hi I'm not really sure if this is a bug but I was in a rabbit server and NTCAR and I picked up the flag at the same time and suddenly two flags existed, but only NTCAR received points for it. I asked someone to take some pictures of it and post

poiuyt580

Here are the images that Infinity asked me to take a pic of.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    528.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    255.4 KB · Views: 6

Dobson77

Private Tester
Hmmm, this has happened to me aswell. It also sometimes says you've picked the flag up twice in the chat box, which then means you recieve double points.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Wow, the flag has spilt into two pieces :p Though if points are concerned, and its not just a visual bug then this should be fixed asap.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
it happened to me and i didn't get any points, do you know how annoying was that? I was like *dance* THIS GAME
If it's annoying for you to find bugs, and if you're also not reporting them, maybe the test servers are something you shouldn't use.

If it's annoying for you to find bugs, and if you're also not reporting them, maybe the test servers are something you shouldn't use.
well, it's my fault but maybe you should add something helpful in a simple text somewhere ex: "DO NOT FORGET TO REPORT BUGS"

Gheist

King of all Goblins
well, it's my fault but maybe you should add something helpful in a simple text somewhere ex: "DO NOT FORGET TO REPORT BUGS"
Hm, maybe one could rename the server to make that clear. Maybe something like "Public Test Server", that might help... Or even better, maybe there could even be a password that reminds you that you're not on a normal server... :rolleyes: