Questions for the Dev. Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin

Private Tester
#1 Will there be a votekick feature? I have bad memories of idiots coming into games and totally ruining them. :mad:
#2 Is the rumor of dedicated servers ONLY true? :confused:
#3 Will the overdrive on outriders be changed? I mean, in their description it said they took LESS damage from overdrive, when they ended up taking more. And yes, I know because they have lower health than raiders this presents a problem, but is that staying the same or being changed?
#4 HUGE THANKS TO ALL TEH STAFF!!!! :D

p.s. thx to whoever edited topic name.

Sin

Private Tester
I only heard it from a semi-trustworthy person in our teamspeak server. :S

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
1. Discussed, and a system is being looked into.
http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/could-we-finally-get-the-dang-votekick-already.56/

2. Not rumor, as stated by the FAQ.
How will dedicated and user-hosted servers work?

We plan on hosting our own dedicated North American and European servers. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to host Australian or Asian dedicated servers. We’d like to see some sort of system for user dedicated servers to alleviate this issue, and it’s something we’re looking into, but don’t have any further information at this time.
We are investigating ways to allow users to host their own games, but out of security and community unity concerns, for the near future players can only join official dedicated servers.
If you are able to host a dedicated server in Asia/Pacific or Australian regions, please contact BugsPray.

3. I wouldn't be surprised if there are changes to the Overdrive system. Any changes will be fully tested by our friendly team of private testers (and then the public in timed public test events).

4. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.