PuG NIGHT BOYS

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
cuz ur a chick
OH-NO.jpg

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Can we please play more maps? There's no *dancing* reason to play zenith twice in a night, there's so many good options: Forgotten, Core, Qualm even, Fallout... ?

Xzanth

Legions Developer
We're having a small weekly revival of a dead game. The idea that we should exclude some of the few people who have come back for this or even some new people trying this game out so that we can play your favourite map is just sad. Especially when there are so many different maps we could play with the number of people we have.:(

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Next week we'll play the new maps (Qualm, Sleepwalker, Ravine, Gorge etc) with some frost Zenith and whatever else. I didn't captain because I had to keep it down but next weekend we'll definitely have more diversity dw guys

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Turns out the recording method I was using was picking up the teamspeak audio... Might upload a couple of the games that were reasonably good with just some chill music over it.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
I don't want to go back to sounding like my old self - especially since my latest posts are so damn clever and funny - but after playing pu's the last few weeks I realized nothing changed since 2011