Post your pictures here!

57thEnryu

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO....GO PHILL.....oh....wait.... they stunk it up this year. can you tell im bitter?! and don't even mention my stupid eagles, imma give them a piece of my mind
wow, lol, he he....I'm a 49ers fan to the core......tho I have Michel Vick on my Fantasy Football team so I am pissed at him....

As for playoffs, I am very surprised at the Phillies, but happy for the Cards (since my team isn't in it I can be impartial like that...)

Exiled

Me, not so Exiled
20111011213240895.jpg

My left leg was at birth shorter than the right, so the fixator(cage as you call it :p) is for the lengthening of the bone. In surgery, the doctors made a precision break in the bone, then inserted those pins into it, using a drill. The blue rods you see are what I called the 'clickers'. There was a little button on each one that you held down, then turned the little grey cylinder on each blue rod to literally pull apart the bone from itself and force it to grow longer. Very, very painful.
WHAT!!! I had the same thing but with my left arm! 0_o well i broke the growth plate when i was like 13 and when i grew older the docs had noticed the sealed growth plate in my wrist. So for 10 months i was bound to something similar but smaller. HURT SO BAD. couldn't do nothing for over a year there went football,swimming and baseball =(. But it did bring all the ladies ^.^